It is an essential part of passing the Nursing Licensure Examination for any nurse who finished or is about to graduate from a nursing college course. Apart from this inevitable process for becoming a professional nurse who is duly licensed and registered, it is also of utmost importance to first find out which among the available NLE review centers in Manila offer the best tutorial or to the least an acceptable program for review.
Pinoy nurses are having a hard time finding out which among these review institutions will pass their standards and personal criteria for judging which one to choose to enroll for a review. In response to this growing dilemma of Filipino nurses, I tried to make a short research and find out and profile each of the available online website of existing nursing board review centers. Please do note that listed here are only those whom I was able to find via online research but I hope this would do you justice in knowing where to trust your NLE result at the end of the semester for review.
I’ve had them all listed below only for the purpose of reference so you can search for yourself some existing online information that feature boundless and no-holds barred review of how these NLE review centers perform with respect to their reviewee passing rate and the way they teach their nurses as well as what curriculum is in store for you before enrollment to a class.
These training centers of course do not have the full 100% assurance that you will pass the NLE but with respect to a program, at least you have a clue where to start. If you are about to choose which NLE training center to enroll to, be sure to ask questions from the administrator or customer service. At least this way, you get a small percentage of assurance of knowing what’s in store for you when you opt in for their service. This will eventually help you determine your chance and make a rough estimate. If you feel that you haven’t learned anything from the tutorials, handouts and syllabus of your current review center, be sure to judge yourself if you think you can pass the test. If you have a feeling that you still lack the right knowhow to pass the nursing board exam, then you have to quickly decide, remember that it is better to be patient than pretend that you have what it takes to pass the test to be launched by the Professional Regulation Commission nursing board.
Nursing Board Exam NLE Review Centers in Manila:
- ACE Career Nursing Review Center – Baguio City, Quezon City, Manila, Muntinlupa, Lipa City
- AEC International Review Center – Makati, Manila
- Allgen Reviewers – Manila, Cebu
- Assessment Technologies Institute Philippines, Inc. – Pasig, Manila
- California English Language Center – Manila, Baguio, Cebu
- Careerworx – Pasig, Manila
- Carelink Asia Institute – Quezon City, Manila
- Carl Balita Review Center – Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Naga
- Center for Excellence in Nursing Education (CENE) – Manila
- Center for Excellent Review Strategies – Manila
- Center for International Language Academy – Makati, Manila
- Center for International Pharmacy Program Inc. – Quezon City, Manila
- Center for International Program – Quezon City, Manila
- Comprehensive Medical Review Center – Manila
- CRM Australian English Review Center – Makati, Manila
- Cross Bridge Learning Center – Makati, Cebu
- East West Educational Specialists -Manila
- Edgeworth Review and Educational Center – Manila, Cebu, Tacloban, Mandaluyong, Quezon City
- Entralink – Makati, Manila
- Evoke Learning – Manila, Cebu, Davao, San Fernando
- Ford Language and Review Center – Makati, Manila
- Global Nursing Specialist Inc. – Manila
- Global Workplace Reviews – Manila
- Institute for Review and Special Studies (INRESS) – Manila
- Intertrends Resource Corporation – Manila, Cebu
- JAF Review Center – Manila
For any wrong listing, name and other details or if you own any of the learning centers and you think we made a mistake either by spelling or listing your business here, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Comments are all held for moderation so have no fear that they will automatically be published. We will screen all comments here for the purpose of avoiding any hateful remarks and comments that are not necessary. Let us all be responsible and polite in leaving messages here on our website. Thank you very much for your vigilance. -nleboardexamresult.com admin